Thursday, November 18, 2004

*boiled deer hunters*

I hate deer hunters. They try to justify killing animals with "the need for food".
Don't get me wrong, if you need to hunt for food to sustain your family or even yourself, then that is fine with me. But if you hunt for the kill... To mount deer heads on your wall or collect antlers to boast your hunting prowess, your nothing but small men with small dicks and a big gun. Way to get the Jerry Springer ladies!
If you can offered $400.00 bucks for a rifle, you can eat what is already dead at Giant.
If you want to hunt, and really impress me... Hang the head of Louis Farrakhan from your wall!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Jennifer, I agree with you. If you must hunt to survive, than I see no problem: I am not a PETA activist or vagan, but I an opposed to "Killing" sencelecly (Please forgive my spelling). The food you need is allready availible at any store. Why kill more for sport!

11:34 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

By the way, previous post was mine.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home