Wednesday, January 18, 2006

*boiled sadness*

Nobody likes me :(

I hate boiled hotdogs

Update: This crybaby doesn't want anyone reading his/her/bi memoirs. Get them off the internet son/daughter/queer!

Eating in Class [19 Jan 2006|06:59pm]
[ mood | cynical ]
[ music | FFVIII - Liberi Fatali ]

Apparently someone linked one of my posts aout how much I despise boiled hotdogs into his blog.

I don't like it, simply because I don't go around advertising this LJ around like some attention whore in need of blog traffic. Bleh, locked that entry though and I told the person to delete it, since I locked it. I don't want to friends lock my journal T_T;

Anyway, today wasn't such a bad day, the downer was that I still haven't got broadband and I don\'t see the video games dad was supposed to buy today, which I was looking forward to. Oh well. >>; Stupid broadband company.

"Aww! Daddy didn't buy me stuff. Bad Daddy!"

Tge fun part of the day was eating in class.

"Maybe try reading your books instead of eating?"

XD Didn't finish it though and also at the club, we were told to bring the PE uniform, and I was too lazy to get them so I went to school without them and it turns out we didn't need htem at all. Was half-hoping we'd get the speaker again, he's damn cool. But there wasn't a speaker, just a whole lot of planning and more charades. Was writing some lemon in my notebook too. XD Didn't get to finish it though.

And, yeah. I want my vid games T_T; and I don't want to study Chinese and I just want my bloody broadband fucking companies.


No wonder the world is going to shit. Look out people: these are our future leaders.

Stick your "LJ" up your ass boy/girl. Your pathetic.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post removed. Please remove the link to this post as well.

~Cynestaire

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw heck, just take it off. I don't like people linking to my LJ sorry, it's erased, gone, bye bye.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

Well, you just blow!

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://ugfrwtgu.com/ddvy/vqfa.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ydiuwrbw.com/zjdu/dums.html]Cool site[/url]

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://ugfrwtgu.com/ddvy/vqfa.html | http://xrdgpuhh.com/tgfv/noaq.html

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home